LAS VEGAS — Adult A-listers anchor a series of horror-erotica shorts for LadyKiller.television, set for an October premiere.
Each and every scene parodies a renowned, or infamous, horror movie scene with “a sizzling and steamy twist,” a rep explained. Filmmaker Jeremy Spencer created and executive created, directed, wrote, scored and acts in each and every episode, “melding two intense movie genres collectively with explosive results.”
Spencer is a musician and author and the former drummer for challenging rock band Five Finger Death Punch.
“I’ve had this notion in my head for a prolonged time, and it was now-or-in no way in terms of pulling the trigger and creating this series happen,” Spencer explained. “When we very first approached the performers about it, I was excited about the quite actual prospective for this to be a hit — and they were as excited as I was to shoot it!”
The initial batch of episodes and featured performers contain:
- “The Sexorcist” featuring Tori Black in “a head-spinning position.”
- “The O Ring” again starring Black as she tangles with Tommy Pistol.
- “1, 2, Eddy’s Cummin’ in U” with Adriana Chechick “reliving a nightmare on her street.”
- “Camp Blood Sex” with Nikki Benz and Reya Sunshine “alone in the woods on the 13th of Friday.”
- “Psych-Ho” attributes Nicole Aniston, who is disturbed by the proprietor of an odd motel.
- “The Whining” with Abella Danger and Jynx Maze as “spooky twins who invite followers to come and perform with them.”